Provide feedback on RumRatings

Thanks for visiting the RumRatings forum where you can easily provide feedback on the RumRatings site.

We LOVE feedback – please let us know what’s working, what isn’t and if you have feature requests!

To add new rums, please do not use this feedback forum. RumRatings now has a specific area where users can add new rums to the Rumbase: https://www.rumratings.com/brands/new

My feedback is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can we correct Skytail to Spytail?

The French rum brand is actually Skytail.
    www.spytailrum.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clean up the “Rum Discussion” section Please! NOT interested in Bitcoin, Hockey or Football jerseys etc... Will not renew unless fixed!

I joined this website as it offered extensive information on Rums. Frequently visit the “Discuss” section to read informative ideas from Rum enthusiasts, like me. Lately several topics were added and allowed to remain on this site eventhough it has NOTHING to do with RUM! Discussions about Bitcoin, Football and Hockey jerseys, to name a few, has no place on this site.

It is time to remove these annoyances please. I will not renew my premium membership unless this is cleaned up.

S. Roy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delete Collection "waiting to be tried...unopened so far"

Since you changed the settings a while ago it became useless, due to the fact that I am not able to delete, add or whatever. Just delete the collection named "waiting to be tried...unopened so far".
    Thx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give Information about users taste

I have the impression that marks are sometimes biased because people's taste in rums a very varied and most people that leave comments do prefer sweet rums rather than dry ones (for ex).
    My suggestion is : ask users to describe their taste (something very simple) in their account and give that feedback when they rate a rum. That would be useful to figure out if a mark/comment matches our own taste... Add a link to other comments/rates of that same user, and you might have a way to identify people with the same taste (who said rum social network…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Save cabinet as a picture

Would be nice if this was an option, just to make it visualy more clear how your cabinet looks like. Also nice if you could then upload it to FB (not as a link, but immediately as a picture)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Yeah, that would be nice to save as an image – I have seen some website with a save as PDF button – would that help? I agree would be nice to share on social media as well as an image – that might be more difficult but I’ll look into it

6. Please make us see who liked our reviews.

OK I would like this to be seen by more then those who click the little comment link and also I would like to see if I am the only one feeling this out if I will get any votes, do please forgive my boldness as I post this as a new post.

I can't even figure out how to see the one like I have, looked at all bottled one at a time and I could not see anyone being liked though it is stated I have 1 liking.
    So please make it so once can easy see ones…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting in touch. At this point we have not built the functionality to see what reviews you have liked or what users have liked your reviews. This is functionality we have thought about implementing for a while, but other features were prioritized such as locations which is launching today.

All reviews can be edited on Rumratings, just go back to the rum page and click the edit link. If there’s something you can’t edit please feel free to email us at rumratings@gmail.com

7. See which ratings your likes came from

I'd love to see which of my ratings people "liked" (though few). Right now, I'd have to check every, single, bottle to find out which have a like and which don't. Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wishlist

It would be great if you could allow users to allow any rum to their wishlist—not just ones they have not yet reviewed. That way, friends could use it for gift-giving help :) In any case, it would give the use more control as to which rums they can add to their list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Caroni 97/10 13 46 D&R X RR1074 Trinidad/ Barrel

Hallo, please add this.
    Cheers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It'd be great to share just our wishlist with friends and family.

In short, I'd love to be able to just share my rum wishlist with friends and family, so they know what to get me on holidays and on my birthday. I can share my profile right now, of course, but having the wishlist shareable on its own would be wonderful.

Even better if it could be done from the site and from the (Android) app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion Nathan. I’m planning on first being able to switch the cabinet view from bottles to a list. Then I’ll put it on the to-do list to create a new wishlist only page so you’re able to share with friends and family. Thanks much for the idea – really good one!

• Don't see your idea?

Provide feedback on RumRatings

Feedback and Knowledge Base